Monday, January 24, 2011

Go Pack Go!

So I had a pretty awesome weekend :) As in my other post I saw my parents ^_^ Then I ended up hanging out with Chris and MJ! We met up in Eau Claire to have dinner and do a little shopping XD I got this awesome tea pot set for $10 at Goodwill! It's so pretty too! I got a few children's books, some packaging labels for my Senior Show (they were only .10 a roll! so I bought them out and got all 32 that they had XD), got Pretty Pretty Princess for $3, and a few other things :) We also watched movies that night until 4am! ahhh!!!! XD We watched Fern Gully and The Hobbit. Good times :)

Sunday was spent wanking up to a cat in my lap then scurrying off to Eau Claire again for the Packer game!!! Oh man I'm so excited we got into the Super Bowl! That was an intense game!!! Can't wait to bake for the Super Bowl Party!!!!! It'll be my first one ever!!! XD

So today is my first day of classes. Started the day out working at the photo studio for Bill and the gang. Then I headed out to go to Yoga class with my fav prof ever <3 Then grabbed a to-go lunch from the Commons and now I'm working for Barb!

I finally have a story idea for my DnD campaign!!! Took me long enough XD I'd post it but I don't know who all from my group reads this >.> don't wanna spoil anything!!! :P

So here's my busy life this semester:

I'll try to fit some food and sleeps in there somehow...
Feel free to text me or anything. My evenings are looking ok at the moment... that might change though XD who knows >.> I still want to see people ;-; If you wanna do dinner sometime contact me! I'll mostly be living in APPA :P Gotta get my shit done!

2 comments:

  1. I had never seen it before XD it was rather enjoyable :) and I decided to bring Bodacious back!

    ReplyDelete