Thursday, March 24, 2011

There's a Light....

I got allllllll my screenpriting for my children's book!!!!!!! :D sooooooo many hours spend in the screenpriting lab!!! I didn't get much of a spring break :( but it's done!!!!!! I'm currently in the process of getting everything put together and ready to ship out to the publisher! So excited!!!!!!

It's been a very busy time for me. Luckily because I got the pages made things will go a lot smoother for me! And I can enjoy life a little bit more now :3

We had a snow day yesterday!!! I got caught up at work and got caught up on my projects! Ahhhh I'm going crazy and stuff!!!!! :D

If I made screenprint posters to help the relief in Japan would anyone buy one? They'd be $15 and proceeds will go towards helping them out!

I'm feeling a little loopy at the moment....

I have two video games I want to play.... but not until I'm done with senior show!!!!! *determined*

Screen Printing: It's Serious Business

2 comments:

  1. What games do you want to play. And every time I see that picture I laugh! It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could play Okami-den, Pokemon White and a bunch of RPGs that I won but have not started among other things....

    You can thank MJ for that photo :P

    ReplyDelete