Monday, February 7, 2011

Packers Win!!! :D

So Sunday was my first Super Bowl party experience ^_^ man what a game! I made brownies that were colored green and yellow and they were a huge hit! I had a lot of fun hanging out with people even if I don't like football all that much :P Also, I bought my first Packer shirt!!! XD After we got our 2nd touchdown I "predicted" that we'd with with 4 touchdowns. Guess I was right! :P

Packer Brownies!!!
Week two of school is over and done with. I've got a little bit more of a plan for my senior show thumbnailed. Speaking of which, I had an awful nightmare last week that I didn't get anything done for my show!!! And to top it off I was put in the farthest corner with the smallest area without much lighting ;-; it was awful!!!!

Dungeons and Dragons is going super well! This last session was mostly roleplaying but everyone did so well! We have really great team dynamics going on :) The group got the fox his orb back and investigated the town a little bit. They also met a guardian spirit who chose them to go on an epic quest to save the world essentially. On the way to an island they got attacked by a hound-like beast that's normally supposed to be good. So they tied him up and brought him to a church to get un-eviled :P Kellen also has a new squirrel friend! During this last session I started doing a "chip system" where I give out poker chips of a certain color for things people do or say. So Kellen used his white chip (which is something awesome happens) and a dire electrical squirrel appeared! It was pretty awesome XD

I also ended up going home very briefly this past weekend to clean out my room a bit since I'm in purging mode and to grab a couple of things from home. It was kinda rushed but I also left really late. Also, I found my boots! Thank god for that!

Yoga kinda kicked my butt today :P but it's ok, it felt good!

The Stout RPG club that I'm president of had our first meeting last week. We have two new officers now so I'm excited! I'm hoping things will run more smoothly this semester so we can get our acts together for next year! It's been really troublesome with the SSA because of the new system changes and the office changes :\

That's about all I have for now I guess :) baibai!

No comments:

Post a Comment